| The 6th edition of inter-corporate table tennis tournament was a huge success.This year P3 Sports introduces the 6th edition of inter-corporate tournament which is going to be even bigger, grander and magnificent. Live your passion for sports as you play table tennis, squash and badminton at the Indoor Games 2019. Register your teams and block the dates.|
VENUE - EMERALD CLUB,CHEMBUR.
19th & 20th Sat & Sun
TT, Carrom, Badminton, Squash
- Squash - Mixed Team , Men s singles , 35+ veteran Men s Singles ,50+ Veteran Singles ,50+ Veteran Men s Singles .
- Badminton - Mixed Team, Men s singles, Men s Doubles, Women Singles, 35+ Veterans Men s Singles
- Carrom - Mixed Team, Women s singles, Men s singles, 35+ Veterans Men s Single.
- TableTennis - Mixed Team, Women s Singles, Men s singles, Men s Doubles, 35+ Veterans Singles,
Note : (if < 8 participants, club with lower age group)
Mixed Team: One corporate Player can Take another player from a different company, women player can be part of this team. Minimum -3, max-5 players
Doubles: Can be partnered with other corporate player
|Event Type||Entry Fee|
|Men s Singles||750/-|
|Men s Doubles||1000/-|
|Women s Doubles||1000/-|
|35+ Veteran Singles||750/-|
|Winner Team||Team ( Cash 5000) , Trophy , Medals & Certificate )|
|Runner Team||Team -3000/- ( Trophy , Medals , Certificate )|
|Semi finalist Team||Team – (Trophy , Medals & Certificate)|
|Doubles||Winner -Cash Prize -2000/- (Trophy , Medals , certificate)|
|Runner||Cash Prize - 1000/- (Trophy , Medals , Certificate)|
|Singles||Winner -Cash -2000/- ( Trophy , Medal, Certificate)|
|Runner||Cash -1000/- (Trophy , Medal , Certificate )|
|Semi finalists||Medals & Certificate.|
| Rules and Regulations|
- The first round for the corporate teams would be based on the Round Robin format.
- The second round of the tournament will be a knockout round. All singles and doubles matches would also follow a knockout round.
- In the Team Event and Doubles Event players from any corporate company can merge and form their Team.
- Players with have to get their own rackets for the tournament.
- The referee and umpire’s decision would be final.
- Reporting time would be 30 mins prior to the match.
- P3 Sports will NOT be responsible for any injuries, damages or any other liability.
- All the matches would be conducted as per international rules and regulations.
- The last year’s edition of Inter Corporate Tournament was highly celebrated by many corporate and media wherein around 300 participants from 40+companies competed to emerge as the Corporate Champion.
- Minimum of 4 participants per corporate from mid to senior-level management.
- The expected footfall of 1500+ based on past experience and response.
- The event will be captured by top media houses with high-intensity press conferences.
- Good opportunity for sponsors to increase brand awareness and recall.
| CALL NOW | AWESOME BRAND BUILDING OPPORTUNITY FOR SPONSORS|
Contact Us | 91 - 9967 969 506 | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com